Affiliate commission will be paid into your PayPal account up to 30 to 90 days after the first full month your approved balance reaches a minimum balance of $100 or greater. Exact payout dates and timing may vary and Out of the Sandbox reserves the right to determine payout dates and eligibility at its sole and final discretion. All sales and commissions are in USD and are based on net sale, after discounts, but before taxes or other fees.
Affiliates may not represent themselves as "authorized resellers" or "resellers" of Out of the Sandbox themes or use any other language the conveys a partnership, reseller or wholesale relationship between the affiliate and Out of the Sandbox. Affiliates must link visitors directly to the https://outofthesandbox.com
website to purchase. Affiliates must comply with all local or international disclosure laws in content containing affiliate links.
Affiliate are solely responsible for any taxes or other government mandated fees and Out of the Sandbox cannot provide tax advice. Out of the Sandbox will not be responsible for issuing tax records or statements to affiliates.
In order to receive affiliate commission, the theme must be purchased via your unique tracking link or other approved method at the Out of the Sandbox store (https://outofthesandbox.com)
. Themes purchased from the Shopify Theme Store (https://themes.shopify.com
) are NOT eligible for commission. Not valid for prior purchases. Out of the Sandbox reserves the right, at its sole and final discretion, to determine the eligibility of commissions and the payout schedule of commissions, including partial commissions. Affiliate commission is based on the final purchase price and collected revenue, less any discounts applied. Please note that if a customer you referred receives a refund, you will no longer be eligible for commission on that sale. Out of the Sandbox also reserves the right, at its sole and final discretion, to suspend or remove affiliates eligibility at any time and without notice and to withhold payments.
Out of the Sandbox does not verify that PayPal accounts are correct and is not responsible for notifying customers of errors. Affiliates should log in to the affiliate dashboard to verify the correct PayPal email address is on file. If payment is issued to an incorrect email address as the result of affiliate error, the commission is forfeited and the affiliate must update the email address on file immediately to receive future payments. Payments returned to Out of the Sandbox due to invalid account information generally will be returned to the affiliate balance due until a valid PayPal email address is provided, however, Out of the Sandbox cannot be responsible for errors in email addresses and reserves the right to retain funds that are repeatedly returned due to invalid email address data.
You should also be aware of our frequently asked questions and notes about tracking and other areas of the program
, which are incorporated herein.
Conversion rates, payouts and program operations are considered confidential, proprietary information between the affiliate and Out of the Sandbox. Out of the Sandbox affiliates are strictly prohibited from discussing publicly discussing conversion rates, payouts, program policies or other program details in any public forum.Out of the Sandbox reserves the right to edit or modify the terms of this program or suspend or cancel this program f at any time without notice. This program is provided as a courtesy only and Out of the Sandbox cannot guarantee that all commissions will be properly tracked and cannot provide credit for improperly tracked orders. Out of the Sandbox also reserves the right to deny any application or remove an affiliate from the program for any reason without notice.
Affiliates may use paid search, display networks, sponsored posts or other advertising to refer customers to Out of the Sandbox, but under the following limitations:
- Affiliates are prohibited from bidding on the search terms “Out of the Sandbox,” “OOTS,” “OOTSB” or “Sandbox” as well as misspellings or broad matches to these terms on any search engine marketing platform.
- Specifically, although some advertising networks permit bidding on trademarked terms, your participation in this program affirms your agreement to this policy, which overrides any advertising network policies.
- Affiliates may not include the Out of the Sandbox logo, icons, trade dress or any images from the Out of the Sandbox website in advertising content. It is acceptable, however, to include screenshots of the official theme demos provided by Out the Sandbox.
- Affiliates may not imply any direct or indirect relationship with Out of the Sandbox Inc. in ad copy or imagery.
- Affiliate ad copy or imagery must including the word “Affiliate” at least once per ad, image or sponsored post.
- Advertisements that do not meet these requirements may be reported to the advertising network and the referring affiliate's referrals voided and affiliate's eligibility or members in the program revoked.
- Please be aware that, if you chose to place paid advertisements, Out of the Sandbox may utilizing remarketing technology to display advertising to these visitors and, if these remarketing campaigns result in a sale, will void commission eligibility for the original referral.